Saturday, February 23, 2008

Better Than





































That was better than sex.
P.S. If you click on the photos they get larger except for the first one which was a screen grab off of a very shaky video. When someone else was answering a question, David Duchovny and Gillian Anderson had this cute moment. Sadly, my video of it sucks. I'm betting one of the thousands of other people there caught it.
Sorry for the slow upload. I'm actually waiting to get on a plane back to LA right now. I'm hoping to get more up tonight when I get back to LA.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

HOLY $HIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kate, Dating in LA said...

Seriously! Could not believe it. Also... and this really isn't a spoiler... they don't intend to make this the last movie. squeal.

Kaylost said...

Kate, you really really really really really really really made my day!!!!
You're completely right: IT'S MUCH BETTER THAN SEX haha

Thanks, thanks, thanks thanks for the pics!!

Kay.

Geuhgeuh said...

HAHAHAHA if you could post your video it'd be very appreciated!!
THANK YOU

Sarah said...

I was 2nd row. It was an experience, wasn't it? I was a convention virgin as well.

danielletbd said...

Wow, she looks really different. Wish I had known about these conventions; if its like Comic Con usually "Supernatural" is represented, and I do need to update my photos with Jensen Ackles collection. The last one taken was when I had strawberry blonde hair: not something I like to look at too often haha. Plus now I'm of legal age, so he can start falling in love with me :) : ) :)

Kate, Dating in LA said...

It was completely crazy. I've never done anything like that before. I have to tell you-- those two still have some wicked chemistry, and it was great to hear how much they all wanted to go make this movie.

LOL! Danielletbd, I think he's already half way there :)

CJ said...

Oooh, I love Gillian's pretty, long hair! That's all I got right now.

Kate, Dating in LA said...

She was gorgeous!