Tuesday, October 14, 2008

The XF3 Tease

Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the waters... or in my case, back to the blog, The X-Files and another movie become a slightly bigger possibility. Sure, it's early days, and this could just be deflection.

But...

http://www.moviehole.net/200816094-another-x-files-movie
...
FOX chairman Tom Rothman told IESB today that, despite the lackluster performance of the latter, there's still the possibility of another - and he's leaving it up to the cast and crew as to whether they'd like to see that happen.

‘'It's really up to Chris [Carter], David [Duchovny] and Gillian [Anderson]", Rothman tells the site. ...

===

So, in addition to all the other suggestions you have sent for my dart board of fate (which should be ready on Friday), I'm adding "get cast in XF3". It is true that I wont be able to achieve that in the next 5 months, but I could start the process of making it possible. Yep, it's going on a card on that board!

Now, all I need to know is how to best go about groveling to make this happen...

2 comments:

danielletbd said...

We're running XF2 on demand in December-- one version has special features :)

Kate, Dating in LA said...

Sweet!!! The DVDs are coming out on Dec. 2, and I think I'm actually going to bite the bullet and buy a Blu-Ray player.

Also, I'm very serious when I say everyone I know will be getting a copy of the DVD for Christmas. You should be prepared for that now. :)