Wednesday, July 09, 2008

The Lint Strikes Again

I don't suppose anyone else is responsible for this lint video? They don't mean this video, right?








I haven't decided if I should be mortified or not. I'm thinking that someone else is totally responsible for this instead. Probably... Or... yeah, it might have been me.

Anyway, the article, which includes an interview with David Duchovny, in Men's Health Best Life is brilliant if you skip that lint part. Kudos to raintoreadby for scanning it. You can catch it on the newstands, or head to the Haven for some recaps: http://community.idealistshaven.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28028

Kate

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I worship the Lint! That video is so adorable.

Kate, Dating in LA said...

LOL!! It really is. One of those happy, little surprises. :)