Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Moonlight at Paley

Another night in Los Angeles surrounded by handsome men. I know, you'd think I'd be tired of this by now. Oh, wait, no that's crazy talk. But I did enjoy another night at the Paley Center. Tonight's screening and Q&A was with the cast and creators of the CBS show "Moonlight". I'll write more on this later, but for the moment, I'm loading some of my favorite photos from the event (all thanks to Dee who sacrificed her camera to the cause!).

(as always, click on the small photo for a much, much, much larger version)















6 comments:

danielletbd said...

OMG That picture of Eric Winter is HOT!! I was wondering why he didn't show up to "American Idol" with his fiancee. I secretly hoped it was 'cause they had broken up. Thank you for bringing that into my life tonight :) It made me so happy! PS can you email me the high-res version?

Kate, Dating in LA said...

LOL!! He was really, really good looking. His first episode is on Friday night, and I have to say-- he's going to cause trouble! I'll definitely send you that one (there are a couple of other ones of him in group shots that I'll send along, too).

danielletbd said...

Sweet; thanks! I met him a few times when he was on "Days," and he's such a sweetheart. Once I heard he was going to be on "Moonlight" (which I actually thought got canceled), I knew I'd start watching.

Kate, Dating in LA said...

LOL! Careful there, don't use the "c" word around Moonlight fans. They will hurt you! :)

Cindy said...

Is it possible to get a copy of Alex with the Star I gave him? I would appreciate it so much! Please email me at cindy_hinkel@aurora.org

Thank you!!

Kate, Dating in LA said...

Sure!